ages 2-5 & grades 1-5
We believe worship is an encounter that sparks growth in relationship with God, and we believe that our youngest members should experience that encounter too! We provide dynamic children’s ministry where kids and toddlers can have fun, experiencing Gospel truth in an environment made just for them.
For children in grades 1-5, we offer Kids Church, our dynamic children’s Liturgy of the Word program, at the 11:00 Sunday Mass. Children come to Mass with their families, and after the opening prayer are invited to gather in a separate space for readings, worship, a message, and awesome activities geared for them.
For toddlers ages 2-5, we offer a childcare ministry program on Sundays during our 11:00 Mass. Parents drop their children off before Mass at our special Tiny Disciples room (follow the blue arrow signs in the church or ask a greeter or staff member for directions!). While parents are in Mass, our screened and trained volunteers lead the little ones through a Bible-based program and playtime – because even toddlers can build a relationship with God!
OUR KIDS MINISTRY...
- offers a joyful experience of being in the church together.
- gives kids an opportunity to worship in a meaningful, age-appropriate way.
- allows parents to concentrate on their own prayer and worship.
- provides families with topics of faith to digest together throughout the week.
- does not require registration – just come when you are able!
Questions about our children’s worship experiences? Interested in serving in kids ministry? We’d love to hear from you. Please contact Monica, our kids’ ministry coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.