Why Kids' Ministry?
At St. Alphonsus Liguori, we believe worship is an encounter that sparks growth in relationship with God, and we believe that our young members should experience that encounter too! Age-appropriate ministry allows us to provide meaningful, effective, and fun worship experiences that every member of the family can look forward to.
For children in grades 1-5, we offer Kids Church, our dynamic children’s Liturgy of the Word program, at the 11:00 Mass. Children come to Mass with their families, and after the opening prayer are invited to come on down to gather in a separate space for readings, a message, and fun activities geared to their age.
Our Kids Ministry:
- offers a joyful experience of being in the church together.
- gives kids an opportunity to worship in a meaningful, age-appropriate way.
- allows parents to concentrate on their own prayer and worship.
- provides families with topics of faith to digest together throughout the week.
- does not require registration – just come when you are able!
Questions about our children’s worship experiences? We’d love to hear from you. Please contact Samantha, our kids’ ministry coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in serving in kids ministry? It’s an incredible way to impact the next generation and serve your parish. Contact Samantha to learn more about serving in kids ministry, or complete the form below to have volunteer information sent to you: