Lent is an annual season of preparation for Easter. The faithful and those new to faith are encouraged to greater attention to the wok of God as they grow more deeply as disciples of Christ. Renewed efforts in prayer, penance, and giving nobly characterize this season. At St. Alphonsus Liguori there are a wealth of opportunities to observe Lent and we invite you and your family to join us.
- 3:30-4:30PM Saturdays
- Fridays following the Stations of the Cross
- Monday to Saturday: 7:30AM – 11PM – In the Chapel
- Sunday: 12Noon – 11PM – In the Chapel
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8AM
- Tuesday, Thursday: 7PM
- Saturday: 5PM
- Sunday: 9AM & 11AM
- Thursday, April 18th: 8PM
Good Friday Service
- Friday, April 19th: 10AM and 3PM
Easter Vigil Mass
- Saturday April 20th: 8PM
Easter Sunday Masses
- Sunday, April 21st: 9AM & 11AM
Stations of the Cross
- 7PM Fridays
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 7:30AM
Fasting and Abstinence
Giving & Almsgiving
The foundational call of Christians to charity is a frequent theme of the Gospels and a special project of Lent. We are asked to focus more intently on “almsgiving” which means the provision of goods and services, works of mercy and charity, or financial support to the “poor” as they are present around us.
Giving also includes our tithe or offering, our worship offering in our place of worship as an act of worship. To learn more about giving to St. Alphonsus Liguori please click here.